The Latest in Industry News
Check the latest updates from Triton on special purpose districts and related news.
Our 15 years of experience have provided clear and workable solutions that we hand-tailor to best fit our client districts to ensure maximum utility, including:
- Being transparent dictates having your information easily accessible online. Buildng and maintaining a legally compliant public sector website can be tricky. Let Triton help you stay current.
- The ability to inform and warn residents about important news and emergency conditions can make all the of the difference.
We specifically design platforms for just that purpose.
- Ensure your District and its public are being as economical as possible with specialized tools. From rate simulation software to public education initiatives, we ensure your District and residents are stretching their utilities and dollars as far as possible.
- Running multi-million dollar public sector entities effectively requires the use of technology. However, funding an IT department, specially trained to understand public sector is costly… Triton fills this gap by providing full-range IT support for its clients and the systems and tools needed.
- Effective leadership and board operation requires educated and engaged board members. By going paperless and upgrading to digital documents board members have 24/7 access to all reports, documents, and the crucial data needed to make informed decisions and to manage faster and more effective meetings.
- Public sector entities that communicate via email are subject to open records per The Freedom of Information Act. But conducting business through personal email can create additional exposure. Best practices dictate using emails accounts specifically for public business only. Triton is the expert in creating these platforms and adopting policies to protect board members..
- Effective public-sector entities require an engaged board with the right tools. Triton provides these tools.
Specially configured devices with full support are available for lease to allow boards to operate with more control while removing the need for hiring IT professionals, developing practices and protocols, and all the hassle of public surplus.
We believe success and results are measurable by statistics, not words.
Here are some of our statistics.
Using our tools, client districts have a reach of more than 25,000 residents.
Eco Friendly Meetings
Digital documents save each district more than 11,000 sheets of paper annually.
Effective communications policies yield average time savings of 54 hours per year.